CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Twinkle Twinkle

Four months. Wow. That may be a record. Seeing as how I am far too far behind to even begin to think about catching up, here's a little somethin' somethin' to get me back on track, and more importantly, to brighten your day :-) (that is, if anyone is still reading this blog)



"Twinkle, twinkle, wittle star
how I number what you are
Up, up in the sky so world
Like a diamond in the sky
Twinkle, twinkle, wittle star
how I number what you are."

6 comments:

Branch said...

That is so so sweet! And it did brighten my day (or night for that matter). I love how he has reworded it!!! That is something you will want to watch and have forever!

Kamille said...

Love that. Miss you. Coming up soon. I'll call.

Andy and Bri said...

Can it be? A new post?! My goodness! Keep them coming! Love the song:)

Illumine said...

Lol! He is so funny!!! Did he say that the world is high in the sky? Much <3 for the Daner!

candicetheresa said...

that kid KILLS me. LOVE HIM. Love you!

Andy and Bri said...

Are we going for another record? It's been a while...hint, hint!