CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

The disappearing button

I'm not sure how many of you noticed a button I used to have on my side bar that was for my friend, Jen and her husband Zach. They've been trying to adopt for a while now. You may now notice that the button is missing... They found out in January that she is PREGNANT, which they believed to be impossible. Miracles truly never cease, and I could not be happier for them! Such exciting news!
Yay for babies :)!!!!!

6 comments:

Jennie said...

You are so sweet! I say that all the time, but it's true! Thank you for all your excitement for us! Yea for babies!

Branch said...

That's such exciting news!

Kamille said...

Congrats to them. I love the story of the family who wants so bad to have a baby and gets the chance to have one. Yey for babies is right!

candicetheresa said...

WOAH! What? THat is awesome!!

the browns said...

Thats awesome. I am praying for that same kind of miracle to happen in my life!

Morgan said...

Yay for babies indeed! Now that I'm past the yuckiness of the first trimester...and have yet to experience what I'm told will be a cumbersome third trimester...I'm really digging this pregnancy thing! Hooray for your friends and their baby miracle!